Work in the construction or property industries and looking for a team building event? Fancy taking on your industry peers?
Join CARE for our Construction Challenge on 4 July 2015. It's the ultimate team building event for those who work in, with or supply to the construction and property industries.
The event will take place in Carsington Water Country Park, a reservoir and beautiful country park close to the Peak District, offering stunning views and fantastic terrain for our challenge.
As a team of 2-4 you will work together to cover a marathon distance on foot, bike and canoe, and complete some mystery puzzles along the way that will test your mental agility, communication skills and team work. After all that hard work, you will be rewarded with a well-deserved celebratory meal and prizes to celebrate the day's achievements.
It's a fantastic way to bring your team together, a great networking opportunity and a whole lot of fun!
How to register
Or if you'd like more information before signing up, please fill in this short form:
There is a £25 registration fee, and we also ask all participants to raise a minimum of £500 and we'll be here every step of the way to support and help you reach this target.
Why take part?
- Excellent team-building event
- Compete with companies from across the sector
- Great networking opportunity
- Get active outdoors
- Fun and challenging
- PR opportunities
- Support CARE’s work and make a difference
Support you’ll receive:
Once you sign up:
- Dedicated contact for your team providing,
- Regular fundraising ideas and tailored support from start to finish
- Logistics support and suggestions covering accommodation, transport and timings
- Event information – Route descriptions and kit lists.
On the day:
- Event and safety briefings at each stage
- Radio and route maps
- Bike and helmet
- Canoe equipment and life jacket
- Support staff and medics
- Post event party - a celebratory meal and prize giving on the Saturday night!