Displaying items by tag: walking
Over 200 people congregated in Windsor on Saturday to ‘walk all over poverty’ for CARE. The event, now in its second year, is set to raise over £30,000.
We are a fundraising team of CARE International, one of the top three aid agencies worldwide.
- With over 17 years' events experience, we are the UK market leaders in organising and running mountain-based and multi-activity events
- The money you fundraise is used towards fighting poverty in 87 countries helping 82 million people each year
- As a dedicated in-house team, our priority is to be as cost-effective and professional as possible. That means you can enjoy the physical challenge of our events in the knowledge that your money is going exactly where it is needed most - to our development programmes.
- So far, more than 1,600 companies and a total of over 16,000 participants have taken part in our events
- We are always on hand to give you tailored training and fundraising support
- We CARE about the environment and donate 2% of the income raised to relevant projects including footpath restoration and offsetting fuel emissions
- Our experienced in-house qualified mountain staff make sure you feel safe every step of the way
- We believe the perfect event to be physically challenging with plenty of team spirit - and all in a good cause!